Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

Just another Mani Monday

I love going to get a pedi treat with my mom (usually once a month), but rarely do I have the patience to sit at the nail place for hours getting my toes and fingers done.  Not to mention, regular manis can really add up (or subtract!) in the wallet!  In the long run, pro manis usually aren't worth it for me unless I have a special occasion because being a teacher means I'm using my hands all day which means wear & chippage on the pretty new manis.

I choose to do my manis at home using tried and true products that I've discovered over the years.  Using the products I've found, I can make my manis last 2+ weeks.  Usually, the only reason I am changing my polish is because I have growth or I'm bored!

I have quite the collection of polishes (my husband might suggest it's an addiction...).  I've been trying to find ways to recycle polishes & make room for new pretty colors like swapping polishes with friends.  Walking into Ulta and not purchasing a pretty new shade is IMPOSSIBLE!


Here is this week's mani:


OPI Pirouette My Whistle


OPI Mod About You

Products Used
Sally Hansen Gel Cuticle Remover with Kiwi
Smooth Cuticle Pusher
Buffer Block
Orly Bonder
OPI Mod About You
OPI Matte Top Coat (between coats)
OPI Pirouette My Whistle
Poshe Super Fast Drying Top Coat



Best,
Juliana


2 comments: