Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

PINspiration: Pretty Nail Polish Organization

Happy Hump Dayayayay!! (in my best Geico camel voice...please tell me you've seen the commercial...)

Lately, I've been into quick & inexpensive ways to update spaces in my home that have become...well..stale.

I was inspired by some pins on Pinterest showing nail polish storage in apothecary jars.  Before, I hid my beautiful polish collection in a medicine style cabinet in the guest half-bath.  But after seeing these photos, I realized these gorgeous little bottles should be displayed!

Here were my inspiration photos:



Once I spotted the perfect apothecary jar (birds have such a special meaning to me), I set out to update my space.

Before
Cluttered mish-mash of perfumes, hair products and lotions.


After
Don't the bottles look like candy?
(Some of my polish)

Automatically, the space looks fresh & clean!  Some times it doesn't take a lot of money or effort to make a huge change.


Best,
Juliana



No comments:

Post a Comment