Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Just Another Mani...Thursday?

We are back from our amazing trip to...Hawaii!  If we could move our families there, we would be residents without a second thought.  I truly believe our hearts are in the Islands.

Here are some pictures from our trip

China Walls in Hawaii Kai

Hiking Maunawili Falls BAREFOOT

Evidence of the bare feet...Desperately needed a pedi when I returned

Sunset from one of our balconies in Waikiki

Watching the storm roll in from Pali Highway

Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end, right?  We returned and I hit the ground running getting ready for back to school.  I'll do some posts and room tours in upcoming blog posts.  It seems to be the only thing I can think about these days...teacher probs.

I'm running behind on my usual Mani Monday post, but figured I'd go ahead and post on Thursday instead of making you wait until Monday.  You're welcome. 



This post is to show you don't have to spend a ton of $$$ to get good quality & fun polish!  While we were in HI, my husband and I stopped in one of the ABC Stores (one of a million...seriously).  I stopped in my tracks when I saw the Island Girl polish display.  There were tons of fun colors and glitters that resembled OPI & Deborah Lippmann polishes.  Hubby gave me the thumbs up to buy some since they were only $2.99 each..YES!  ONLY $2.99 a bottle!!

Island Surf by Island Girl

This fun polish is hot pink with multi-colored confetti and glitter.  When I first saw it, I told Hubby that it looks like cupcake sprinkles!  & There's nothing I love more than cupcakes with sprinkles!

Products Used
Sally Hansen Gel Cuticle Remover with Kiwi
Smooth Cuticle Pusher
Buffer Block
Orly Bonder
Island Girl Island Surf
Poshe Super Fast Drying Top Coat



I've spent every day this past week in my classroom & couldn't not post a picture of my mani using some new school supplies.  How cute are these neon Ticonderoga pencils (the best pencils IMO...teacher probs)?!




Give aloha every day!



Best,
Juliana






No comments:

Post a Comment